The Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has notified the recruitment of 211 police constables (Grade-III) under the Directorate of Civil Defense and Home Guards. The board has also started accepting applications for the Assam SLPRB Police Recruitment 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment online on slprbassam.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment is February 5, 2023. Applications for the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 are to be submitted in the online mode only.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Online Applications Begin
January 7, 2023
Last Date To Apply Online
February 5, 2023
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Eligibility and Age-Limit
Before applying for the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria. To apply for the post, candidates should meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria and age-limit.
- Aged between 18 to 40 years as on July 1, 2022.
- H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Home Guard Certificate or Minimum NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Candidates may also note that over the afore-mentioned age-limit, SC/ST/PwD candidates will also be given age relaxation as per government guidelines.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Selection Criteria
The shortlisting of candidates for the Assam SLPRB Police Recruitment 2023 will be done following a two-stage process. Registered candidates will have to appear in the Physical Standards Test (PST), and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The final dates and venue of the PST and PET will be announced later by the board. For latest updates and more information on Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023, interested candidates are advised to visit the official website – slprbassam.in regularly.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
- Visit the official website – slprbassam.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Online Application” button
- On the new instructions page that opens, read the instructions and steps to apply, and then click on the ‘Apply Online’ button at the bottom of the page
- Register yourself on the portal by furnishing your basic details
- Login tot the portal again, and fill the application form for the said post
- Upload all relevant documents carefully
- Submit the application form
- Download and save the acknowledgement for future reference
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI