CHSE class 12 science results-The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Odisha has announced the results for higher secondary or class 12 science stream exams. Students can check the results on the official website orissaresults.nic.in
This year the overall passing percentage is 70.21% and 68,374 out of 97377 candidates have cleared the exams. According to the results, 38,301 boys and 30073 girls passed their exams. The district’s highest pass percentage of 86.51 percent was Nayagarh district, while Jharsuguda has recorded the lowest pass percentage with 40.71 percent.
Steps To Check CSHE Examination class 12 results
- Step 1: Visit the official websites- orissaresults.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the activated link that says Annual CSHE Examination (+2 science)- 2020
- Step 3: Fill in the required credentials such as roll number and click submit tab
- Step 4: Your results will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the digital copy of your result for future use and reference
Last month, Odisha Board of secondary education (BSE) has declared the Class 10th board examination 2020 results or Odisha HSC results. The overall pass percentage this year is 78.76 percent.