CLAT 2021: The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the CLAT 2021 admit card on its official website. The Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 will be held on 23rd July from 2 PM to 4 PM. Admit cards have been issued for all except the northeastern states. Soon the admit cards for North-East states will also be issued.
How to download CLAT 2021 admit card:
- Candidates can download the CLAT 2021 admit card from the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their registration number, application number, date of birth, and log in.
- After this the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, students should carry a print-out of their admit card/hall ticket to the examination center.
- Students should read the instructions given on the admit card carefully and carry all the necessary documents to the examination hall.
CLAT 2021 exam is conducted to select candidates for admission to 22 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs of National Law University (NLU)CLAT 2021 will be conducted offline this time as there is a decline in the number of Covid-19 cases in the country. This exam will be conducted on 23 July 2021. The exam for both Undergraduate, UG and Postgraduate, PG will be conducted on the same date. The Consortium of National Law Universities will ensure that the Covid-19 safety protocol is followed by all the candidates visiting the examination center.
As per the guidelines issued for CLAT 2021, candidates will have to reach the exam centers 30 minutes before the exam. They are also required to carry their admit card and valid ID proof to the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center before the conclusion of the examination. Common Law Admission Test(CLAT) is a centralized national level entrance exam for admission to various National Law Universities in India. Most of the private law schools in India also use these marks for admission to law courses.
– CLAT is conducted and organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI