New Delhi: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to announce the results of the Common University Entrance Test (Undergraduate) (CUET-UG) exam 2022 today. UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar while speaking to news agency ANI last week had said that the results are expected to be out by September 15, 2022. However, no official announcement has been made of the date and time so far.
Once declared, the results will be posted on the official website — cuet.samarth.ac.in — candidates will be able to log in and check their results.
The UGC Chairman told ANI, that the colleges should keep their web portals open to start the UG admission process based on CUET-UG score. Earlier on Tuesday, the NTA had released how the scores will be normalised. The normalisation procedure is based on the percentile and equi percentile method.
NTA will use the following steps for Normalisation:
- Record the number of students who have appeared in a shift and find the percentile in the session using the raw marks.
- These will be arranged in descending order.
- To note the marks of missing students in each shift, NTA will use the linear interpolation method. (Interpolation is a mathematical way of estimating missing marks of the students who are absent in one shift because they have already taken the test in the other shift.)
- Through this method, each percentile score of the candidates will be sorted in descending order including marks for both shifts, raw marks and interpolated marks.
- Finally, NTA will calculate the average of the actual raw marks in one shift and the marks obtained using interpolation in the other shift.
How To Check CUET UG 2022 Results:
- Visit the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link to check the CUET UG 2022 Results.
- A new page will appear on the display screen.
- Key in your credentials and log in. The CUET UG 2022 Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the CUET UG 2022 Results and take its printout for future use.
As per NTA, as many as 249,000 applicants submitted applications for CUET UG phase one exams, 191,000 for phase two, 191,000 for phase three, 372,000 for phase four, 201,000 for phase five, and 286,000 for phase six. Ninety universities, including 44 central and 12 state universities, will admit students to undergraduate degree programmes using the CUET UG scorecard.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI