DU Reopening: The Delhi University (DU) has resumed classes in offline mode for final year undergraduate and postgraduate students from September 15, 2021. Colleges, departments and centres of Delhi University have reopened for practical classes from today with 50% attendance. However, theory classes will continue in online mode only. At the same time, attendance in offline practical classes has not been made mandatory for UG and PG students.
Students attending offline practical classes in DU should get at least one dose of the Kovid vaccine. However, it is mandatory for the students who want to stay in the hostel to be fully vaccinated. Both the teaching and non-teaching staff attending the classes should also be fully vaccinated.
- Teaching and non-teaching staff should receive both doses of the COVID-19 vaccination at the earliest
- Students who are visiting colleges, departments, universities should get at least one dose of the covid-19 vaccine. However, it is necessary for the residents of the campus to have a full vaccination.
- Theory classes for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be conducted online till further notification.
- The department may give the respective slots to the students for visiting the library.
- Final year UG and PG students will be allowed to attend practical and library classes. However, classes will resume with 50% capacity. Only those experiments, practicals which are required for the upcoming semester will be conducted by DU.
- Attending physical classes is optional. Hence attendance in classes is not mandatory.
- Further, if the Evening College and Morning College are sharing the same campus for conducting classes, then a conductive timetable should be followed by the colleges for conducting physical classes.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI