Often, you must have tasted several paneer dishes like Matar Paneer, Paneer Tikka, Kadhai Paneer, Paneer Do Pyaza, Paneer Paratha etc but have you ever tried raw paneer?
Do you know how beneficial raw paneer is for health? Raw paneer consists of many nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, folate, vitamins, and calcium. You should know about the health benefits of raw paneer.
1) For skin: Raw paneer is packed with antioxidants and its regular consumption improves the skin quality. Apart from protein, vitamins A, B-1, B-3, B-6, many other nutrients like selenium, vitamin E, and antioxidants are also found in paneer. They help in fighting free radicals, due to which the skin becomes healthy and glowing.
2) Weight loss: Eating raw paneer also helps in reducing weight. Being rich in linoleic acid, it accelerates the process of fat burning in the body and helps in controlling excess weight.
3) Makes our bones stronger: Raw paneer helps in strengthening the bones as it is a rich source of calcium and phosphorus.
4) Removes weakness: To reduce weakness and lethargy in the body, eating raw paneer is very beneficial. . Since it is rich in many nutrients, it nourishes the body and reduces lethargy and weakness. It also proves to help increase immunity and platelets.
5) Improves Digestive System: Raw paneer improves the digestive system and also cures the problem of constipation. Paneer contains isotone and sorbitol elements which help us get rid of such problems.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )