The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is starting the registration process for faculty and other posts from October 1, 2021, i.e. today. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply online by visiting the official site of IBPS on ibps.in. The registration process will end on October 14, 2021.
The online exam will be held in October/November 2021. Candidates can apply for only one post. The application made by the candidate for more than one post will be summarily rejected. This recruitment drive will fill the posts of Assistant Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (Data Centre), IT Database Administrators, Software Developers, and Testers.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates for various posts should be between 21 years and 45 years of age.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a bachelor’s certificate in a related field from any recognized university or college. Candidates should also have minimum work experience in the relevant field of study.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 – How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official site of IBPS on ibps.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Click here to apply online’ link available on the home page.
- Step 3: Enter registration details or login details.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents and fill in the application form.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Once done click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: Your application has been submitted.
Step 8: Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
The application fee for all candidates has been fixed at Rs 1000. Payment can be made using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/Mastercard/Maestro), credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Mobile Wallet.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI