New Delhi: The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main Session 2 results are expected soon. Over 6 lakh candidates are waiting for their results that will be out on its official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. The results are expected to be out on August 7, according to a report by India Today.
The National Testing Agency, NTA released the Provisional Answer Keys for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Paper 2B (B.Planning) along with the question paper with recorded responses on the website on August 3. The last date to challenge responses and pay the fee is Today, August 5. To challenge the response, a sum of Rs 200 per question has to be submitted, which will be non-refundable.
“No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee”, the website read.
If the response is found to be correct it will be applied to the candidate’s answer key.
How to check JEE Main Session 2 results
- Visit the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link, “JEE Main 2022 Paper 2 Result.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the login credentials such as application number and date of birth and click on the submit option
- Your JEE Main Session 1 Paper 2 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the JEE Main 2022 result and take a printout of it for future reference.
The National Testing Agency conducted the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 exam throughout the country and abroad from July 25 to July 30 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 6.29 lakh candidates.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI