“The DD should be drawn from any branch of a nationalised bank in favor of the Director, LBS Centre payable at Thiruvananthapuram. If the complaint/complaints regarding a question or questions is/are found genuine the fee remitted for that question/questions will be refunded to the complainant in the address given in this downloaded form,” LBS Centre said.
There is a fee of ₹300 per question to raise objections to the answer key, and it should be paid through a demand draft.
Kerala SET Answer Key 2023: How To Download?
- Visit the official website, lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ”New SET-January 2023 – Answer Keys Published.”
- Now click on Answer Keys.
- Answer key links of all subjects will appear.
- Click on the respective subject link.
- The answer key will display.
- Now check and download it.