SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2021 on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2021 can download their hall tickets by visiting the official website of the bank at sbi.co.in.
“Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to the exam date. It is expected that candidate strictly adheres to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time,” reads the official notice.
Candidates will be permitted to carry the following items with them into the examination centre:
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- A simple pen, pencils, erasers and ink stamp pad
- Exam related documents
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
How to download the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website at sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Career’ section and click on the link to download the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- The SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 and take its printout for future use.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI