SSC CGL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday announced the SSC CGL 2022 notification for the SSC’s Combined Graduate Level Examination on its official website.
Interested and qualified aspirants can now submit an application for SSC CGL Exam 2022 by visit the official website at ssc.nic.in. The SSC CLA 2022 application deadline is October 8, 2022.
There are, approximately, 20,000 vacancies. However, the commission’s formal statement said that firm vacancies will be decided upon in due time.
The essential educational requirements, age restrictions, and other criteria vary depending on the position. Candidates may review the eligibility requirements through SSC CGL notification 2022.
SSC CGL 2022: Important Dates
- Commencement of online application for SSC CGL- September 17, 2022
- Last date to apply for SSC CGL 2022: October 8, 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: October 12 to October 13, 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I: December 2022
SSC CGL 2022: Registration Fee
The application fee for the SSC CGL 2022 exam is Rs 100; however, candidates who are female, eligible for reservation, or who belong to one of the following groups: Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are excluded from paying the fee.
How To Apply For SSC CGL 2022
- Visit the official webiste of the commission at ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the login
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Login with your rcredentials. In case you are applying for the first time then register yourself and then log in with the credentials
- On the webpage, under the “Apply” tab click on “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022”
- SSC CGL 2022 application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your SSC CGL 2022 application form
- Download the application form and take its printout for future reference.
For the purpose of filling various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries, Departments, Organizations of the Government of India, as well as various Constitutional Bodies, Statutory Bodies, Tribunals, etc., the Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination in 2022.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI