New Delhi: The Staff Selection Commission, SSC, has released the admit cards for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021, Tier II. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website – ssc.nic.in or ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard. SSC will conduct the 2021 CGL Tier-2 exam on August 8 and 10, for candidates who cleared the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam for which results were announced on July 4. To download the admit cards, candidates will have to enter their registration ID or roll number or name/father’s name and date of birth.
How to download SSG CGL Admit Cards:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(TIER-II) 2021 TO BE HELD FROM 08/08/2022 TO 10/08/2022.’
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, enter your application number and other details as asked.
- The SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print a copy of it for future reference.
The CGL exam is conducted for recruitment such as Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Statistical Officer, Statistical Investigator Gr. II, and others.
On the day of CGL Tier-2 exam, candidates must bring a printout of the admit card to the test centre. Along with it, candidates are required to bring at least two passport-size colour photographs taken recently and a valid Photo ID.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI