Tamil Nadu Board SSLC Class 10 Results DECLARED; Here’s How To Check it

0
1



TN Board SSLC class 10 results: The Tamil Nadu Board has ANNOUNCED the SSLC or Class 10 results. Students can check their scorecard on the official website – dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in.

The coronavirus pandemic disrupted the exams which were supposed to be held in March this year. It was postponed due to the lockdown and although there were plans to conduct the exams in June it was canceled. Later the Chief Minister  Edappadi K Palaniswami had announced that students will be promoted without exams.

ALSO READ| EXPLAINED | What Is Environment Impact Assessment Notification Draft 2020? Know History, Amendments, Issues & More

According to a report by Indian Express, the Board will follow a special marking scheme this year in which 80 percent of the weightage will be given to quarterly or half-yearly exams and the remaining 20 percent to the attendance. The Board has also informed that if students have any grievances regarding their marks it can be submitted to at dge.tn.gov.in through their school headmaster between August 17 and 25.

Around 9.5 lakh candidates appeared for the SSLC examination this year. Students require a minimum of 35 marks out of 100 to clear their exams. Students can also check other websites such as manabadi.co.in, manabadi.com, and examresults.net for results.

Steps To Check Tamil Nadu Board SSLC Results 2020 Online:

Step 1: Visit the official websites – dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in.

Step 2: Click on the activated link that says Class SSLC Results

Step 3: Fill in the required credentials such as roll number and click submit tab

Step 4: Your results will appear on the screen.

Step 5: Download the digital copy of your result for future use and reference



Source link

Previous articleStock futures mixed after Trump signs orders extending coronavirus relief
Next articleSushant Death Case: ED continues questioning Rhea Chakraborty, Showik, now father Indrajit also joins
SATARK NEWS ENGLISH was launched in 2020. And in just a few months, it became the famous English news website in India and abroad. And now we publish with three different languages English, Hindi, and Urdu.