Bengaluru: The University of Mysore have issued the list of exam venue allotment. Candidates who are going to appear for KSET or Karnataka State Eligibility Test can check the exam venue by visiting – kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
The webpage of the Allotment of Exam Venue reads “The Roll numbers of all the candidates who have registered on-line for KSET examination have been allotted at the following Eleven Centers where test will be conducted in Karnataka State. The candidate can click at their respective examination center chosen for their venue.”
Important point to keep in mind for the exam day:
- The candidate has to carry his/her admission card to the examination center along with photo id proof and has to be presented as and when Invigilator/Examination Superintendent/Observer demands it.
- The examination hall/room will be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination, those who are late by 20 minutes or over will not be permitted to sit for the examination.
- Each candidate is required to bring his/her own ball point pen (Blue or black), pencil and eraser.
According to the website, candidates must abide by the Covid protocols:
- Students shall be present 2 hours before the test time at the examination center.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing Mask on face.
- Gloves on hand.
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Exam related documents as instructed (Admit Card, ID card, etc).
- The use of calculators or Log-tables are not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, book/note books etc., inside examination halls are strictly prohibited