New Delhi: Application with payment for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam will begin on Feburary 23rd 2021, interested candidates can visit the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the entrance examination tentatively on July 11th 2021 for undergraduate courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture in universities, government colleges, and self-financed institutes in the state. the admit cards will be released on July 7th 2021 tentatively .
Candidates are requested to check the eligiblity criteria before submitting the form.
Points to keep in mind:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 final examination or should be appearing in it in 2021.
- Application fee is Rs. 500 for General categories and Rs. 400 for ST/SC/OBCs
- There are two paper – Mathematics (Paper I) and Physics & Chemistry (II) – both carry 100 marks each.
- There will be two merit lists – general merit rank (GMR) list will be prepared based on marks from Paper I and II but the Pharmacy merit rank (PMR) list will be based on Paper II.
- Correction window will be available from February 24th to 26th 2021. Candidates are requested to go through their form thoroughly before submitting to avoid issues later.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Register and generate login credentials.
- Use the credentials to login and fill the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.